Hours: 11-5 Monday-Saturday and 12-5 Sunday, weather dependent.
What to Know Before you Visit.
- We will operate on a first come, first served basis.
- The number of guests allowed on the property will be limited to the amount of tables we have available. Please check in with the host to be seated.
- Per the governor’s orders no more than 6 people are allowed at one table.
- If you’d like to visit the gift shop please wear a mask. There is a maximum of 8 people allowed in the shop at any time, please be patient with us.
- If you’d like to purchase wine and/or spirits only, please see the host about filling out an order form and we’d gladly package it up for you.
- The Hollow will be open with the same great cocktails and wine by the glass. A staff member will gladly bring your drinks right to the table.
- We are lucky enough to be able to produce hand sanitizer right out of our still. We have sanitizing stations all over the property. Please use it.
- The food truck is available, courtesy of Blackfish Restaurant.
- We are offering table-side wine and spirit tastings for $15 a person for you. Please speak to your server to book one
- We ask that you, for the safety of everyone, please wear a mask when you aren’t seated at your table.
- Tables will be spaced on the lawn and around the vineyard to allow for ample space between customers. Please do not move them.
Crush Pad Food Truck: Check Social Media for Updates
No Public Tours at this time.
We are proud to be a member of the Cape Cod Craft Beverage trail! To explore the rest of the trail and plan your visit, visit our website at www.capecodcraftbeverage.com.
PO Box 834
11 Shore Road (Route 6A)
North Truro, MA 02652
Email: [email protected]
From the Sagamore Bridge take Rt. 6 East toward Provincetown. Turn left at Rt. 6A Exit in North Truro. Our entrance is 2/10 mile on the right.
From Provincetown take Rt 6 West toward Truro. Look for our vineyards and the 2100 gallon wine barrel atop a tower. Turn right to Rt. 6A at North Truro exit. We are located on the right.